The protection of your personal data, which is collected, processed and used during your visit to our website, is an important concern to us. Your data is protected in accordance with statutory regulations. Below you will find information about which data is collected during your visit to our website and how it is used.
Collecting and Processing of Data
During any access to this online service and any retrieval of a file stored therein, the following data is recorded:
- Name of the retrieved file,
- date and time of the retrieval,
- transferred data volume,
- report about successful retrieval,
- URL of the previously visited page (referrer URL),
- browser type and version,
- operating system used as well as
- anonymised IP address of the requesting computer (anonymization is implemented for IPv4 addresses by deleting the last octet and for IPv6 addresses by deleting the last eighty bits – thus, the complete IP address is never logged completely).
We cannot relate the collected data to specific persons. Without any exception, the data is used for statistical purposes and ensuring a proper system operation only. No data will be forwarded to third parties. The present online service does not use any technologies aimed at analysing the access behaviour of individual users. A correlation of the recorded data with other data sources is not implemented.
Links to other Websites
The above statements only refer to this online service. Regarding references (links) to content of other providers, data recording and processing might be carried out according to policies differing from those listed above. These references are marked accordingly.